Struggling to bring traffic to your blog or business website? Well, meet your new BFF: Pinterest.
Pinterest drives more traffic to publishers than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and Google+ combined. And Pinterest is NOT about followers anymore... any course that talks about growing followers is going about it all wrong. It's about your pins showing up when search on Pinterest.
Pinning Perfect will show you how.
Not Just a Place for Recipes, Crafts and Home Decor
Sure these things will do well on Pinterest. But there are plenty of other topics on Pinterest that'll do well too. This class will dig into techniques and strategies that work for all types of content. This class will transform you into a Pinterest power user.
Anna's going to teach you how to master this marketing powerhouse to drive traffic to your blog and build your followers.
What Will I Learn
- How to become a Smart Feed expert (that's the Pinterest algorithm that determines what pins show up... and what don't)
- Why followers don't matter... and what really does
- How to write the most irresistible pin descriptions that get clicked
- How to save time creating eye-catching pinnable images
- Website hacks to get visitors pinning the pinnable image you want them to (versus pinning your lovely logo instead of your pinnable images)
- Creative ways to work Pinterest into your social media promotion
- A step-by-step process for pinning your posts (including one trick to pin your posts more frequently without annoying your followers)
- Cool tools to pin better and faster, growing your traffic along the way
- A pinning strategy cheat sheet that works! (HINT—don’t pin randomly!)
In addition, you'll have monthly office hours with Anna within the Facebook group using Facebook Live!
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME BONUS: A Holiday Season Quick Start Guide - New for 2016!
This 19-page guide is chock-full of insight and ideas to get your traffic skyrocketing in Q4 (that's October - December).
Some awesomeness we cover:
- Which course lessons are the most important for Q4
- How to make a quick spreadsheet to keep track of your content
- The mind-blowing way to repurpose non-holiday content (it'll get those creative juices flowing!)
- "Power Tips" filled with actionable insight
- A special section just for SHOP OWNERS
- Best-in-class holiday season examples
- How to quickly create NEW holiday-related content (even if you don't blog about crafts, decor, or food)
*In fact, NEW STUDENTS SHOULD START WITH THIS GUIDE because it's the crash course for Pinning Perfect, showing you the lessons that you should do now to take advantage of holiday season traffic... and which can wait until January.
This guide is ONLY available from now through November 30. After that, it's gone for good!
Who's This Course For?
Pinning Perfect works for bloggers of ANY niche who want to tap into Pinterest's traffic-driving power.
For beginning pinners, you'll get off on the right path and learning the best way to pin your stuff. Plus, you'll learn advanced techniques to pin with purpose.
For experienced pinners, you'll not only learn some tricks you may have missed, you'll also learn simple tweaks that can make a big difference, as well as strategies to pin your content for maximum impact.
If you run a business, Pinning Perfect can definitely help you drive traffic and learn how to build a strong presence on Pinterest, especially if you're also running a blog.
Meet Your Instructor: Anna Luther
On her blog - My Life and Kids - she shares her stories about her three kids, makes you laugh, and helps you feel better about your messy, crazy, fabulous life. Anna has spent the past few years learning as much as possible about Pinterest and developing a strategy for success. There's no random pinning for this girl!
In the past year, she's seen her blog traffic increase by 78%, has more than doubled her Pinterest followers, and now sees 90% of her traffic coming from Pinterest. And she's going to show you how she does it!
Common Questions about the Course
Can I Enroll at Any Time?
Yep! We don’t limit the enrollment to just certain times of the year. You can purchase anytime you’d like and start learning the traffic-driving strategies right away. Ask questions in our private Facebook group at any time; plus we have monthly Facebook Live Q&A as our monthly “office hours.”
How Does the Course Work?
Once you sign up, you’ll receive INSTANT access to all the units of the course. Go through them as slow or fast as you’d like. You can mark lessons complete too so it’s easy to keep track at where you are in the course content.
In addition, every month Anna will hold office hours via Facebook Live in the course Facebook group. That’s your chance to ask questions, get feedback, and more in a live setting.
Oh, did I mention that you have LIFETIME access to the content? Yep, all course updates too.
What Are the Course Pre-Requisites?
In order to enroll, we strongly suggest you have the following:
- A Pinterest account already set-up
- A website where you’ll be sending traffic (whether it’s your own site or a shop/store hosted elsewhere)
- Knowledge of basic pinning: how to pin, repin, and create a board
- Google Analytics set up
How long do I have access to the course?
Pinterest is always changing. Does the course get updated?
Yep, Anna and I update it constantly! And students get lifetime access to any updates as well. In fact, I work directly with Pinterest for my day job so we always have the most up-to-date (AND CORRECT) information out there regarding Pinterest.
Do You Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
Absolutely! If you take the entire course, implement the strategies, and still don’t get results, you can contact me within 60 days of purchase and I’ll give you a full refund.
Can I Find This Info Online for Free?
Well you can string together a bunch of people’s strategies and give it a shot, but here’s the thing. There’s SO MUCH bad advice about Pinterest out there. From deleting pins (the worst) to thinking more followers equals more traffic, the inaccurate information out there on the interwebs is terrible.
Since I work directly with Pinterest for my day job, I get the truths to the myths and always make sure you’re in the know. Pinning Perfect is continually updated with the latest best practices and strategies so you don’t have to guess if that article you’re reading is really going to help you grow.
Start Growing Your Traffic from Pinterest!
Join the course and you'll get INSTANT access to over 45 lessons all about Pinterest. Plus, we have monthly Facebook Live Q&A Chat sessions in our active private Facebook group. You can take the course as fast or slow as you want-- the lessons never expire!
Pay with PayPal or a credit card using PayPal.